Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Looking for advanced development experience including 10 years overall experience and at least 7 years of JAVA/J2EE development experience.
- UI Extensive working knowledge of middleware technologies (MQ, JMS, EJB , JMX & Server Side Technologies).
- SOA development experience with (SOAP, WSDL,XML and XML Parser Technologies) is required.
- Working knowledge of JBOSS, Weblogic and Tomcat server.
- Development experience with SPA based frameworks (Angular JS, backbone, Knockout) desirable.
How to Apply:
If this position is a fit, simply click on the recruiter's email above, attach your resume, and hit send.
If this position isn't quite right, click here
to let us know what you are looking for and our recruiters will get to work finding something that is a better match.