Charles River Systems, Inc.
CRD is currently expanding the capabilities of our products in several new areas. The Sr. or Principal level Java/ C# developers will work on both the server side systems and related GUI of key areas of the Charles River product suite.
We employ 200 of the best and brightest developers and quality engineers in the software industry. This is an opportunity to work within a very strong, senior level engineering team and help to develop challenging new products in the financial space.
* Influence and impact the architecture, standards, and design of key product initiatives for applications in C#/WPF and Java services
* Contribute as a Sr. individual contributor within a team of top engineers
* Work in a dynamic, fast-paced, Agile team environment
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent field
* 5 to 10 years of commercial software development, proficient in developing multi-tier solutions
* Minimum 5 years of professional Java development experience and ideally some C# GUI
* Financial industry experience is ideal but not required; specific development experience of a financial application is a huge plus
* Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt quickly to changes
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); good interpersonal skills; ability to gather and understand requirements in the financial sector
* Sr. Individual Contributor or Architect level, considered the top within his/her organization
* Technical experience includes:
* extensive Java n-tier application experience
* hands-on experience with web services; C#/.NET GUI also highly desirable
* strong SQL skills with considerable experience in Oracle or SQL Server
* experience with XML / XSL
* knowledge of Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic or Websphere
* strong with OO design and development
* solid grasp of algorithms, and solving difficult heuristic/optimization types of problems
* Product delivery experience:
* has played a key role in developing and supporting commercial software products which were sold to non-technical customers in vertical markets
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Charles River Systems, Inc.
Website : http://www.crd.com
Charles River provides an end-to-end solution to automate front- and middle-office investment management functions across asset classes on a single platform. The solution offers a simplified operating model that includes enterprise software, data, application management/upgrades, hosting and FIX network to improve investment professional productivity, control risk and lower technology costs. Charles River serves more than 350 investment firms in 43 countries in the institutional asset and fund management, private wealth, alternative investments, insurance, banking and pension markets.