This role supports the strategic design, integration, development and maintenance of a multi domain Orchestra Network’s EBX5 MDM solution for Lennox International.
Contributes to all phases of MDM projects including planning, design, development and testing in conjunction with external partners, IT, and business users
Uses experience with MDM tools to design and implement appropriate business solutions for Lennox International.
Supports the configuration of the MDM application
Creates and maintains reports and workflows within EBX5
Builds Java extensions for EBX5 and add-ons
Provides support for data integration into and out of the MDM application
Implements and tests solution customization
Executes end to end functional/regression/performance tests
Provides ongoing support to the delivered applications including problem management, enhancements and application software upgrades.
Duties will include analyzing errors, troubleshooting issues with integration , development and performance tuning based on the agreed SLAs
Contributes to standards, guidelines, processes and expertise to consistently address recurring strategic enterprise master data issues.
Engages and collaborates with both project leaders and peers in evolving Master data management within the organization's applications and processes.
Develops alternative solutions and presents recommendations to customers and IT management.
Performs estimating and planning work effort
Independently and comfortably working on technical, configuration and process related tasks.
Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires at least 5 years related experience.
• Proven success in the delivery of multiple MDM application (Orchestra EBX5, SAP MDG, Tibco, Informatica) for core data domains such as Customer, Material and Vendor
• Experience of deploying Orchestra Networks EBX5 or other model driven MDM applications an advantage
• Experience in data modelling, database design and SQL
• Strong Java development experience in an MDM environment
• Knowledge of integrating of MDM to core environments such as SAP and Salesforce
• Strong ability to partner and build relationships with business, third parties and other IT teams, and communicate to multiple audiences.
• Able to address issues of master data definition, metadata acquisition and data migration including data profiling, validation, clean-up and remediation.
• Experience in Full lifecycle implementations
• Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
• Working collaboratively in a team environment with a focus on overall success
• Building relationships and trust among different customers and stakeholders
• Multi-tasking and working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment.
• Excellent communication and knowledge transfer skills.
• Proactive self-starter with a drive to learn and grow utilizing a variety of available resources
• Work experience within an environment following a structured SDLC methodology is desired
Share with Friend/Colleague
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Join Our Talent Network!
Join our Talent Network
to receive job related information, news, and updates right from the source.
Software Powered by iCIMS