IT Job Pro
Jr. Java Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 18 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: We are looking for a Junior Java Developer with a strong understanding of core Java technologies including client server architecture development skills and debugging skills (to find issues and resolve problems quickly) and experience working with some of the latest web frameworks such as Spring. Oracle POS development experience would be a big advantage but is not required. You will be working on POS (Point-Of-Sale) enhancements that include web services integration and web application development support.
– Understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Concepts
– Experience developing within an Agile development environment using continuous integration tools
– Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies
– Java Application Developer responsible for developing POS application Web Application enhancements based on the requirements provided through functional requirements, wireframes and user stories.
– Meet the acceptance criteria and provide quality delivery of the product.
– Provide code coverage by creating all necessary test cases
– 2 Years of Experience in following skills
– Web Services: SOAP, REST
– Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle
– Continuous Integration\/Development Tools: SVN\/GIT, JMeter, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, WebLogic, TeamCity, Jira Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Sonar
– Server Tools : Apache Tomcat server, Jetty, JBoss, WebLogic
– Platforms : Windows, Linux