Diversant has multiple needs for Java Developers
for one of the top investment banks
in your area. My client is one of the top 3 largest banks by assets and has numerous financial technology awards from 2016 and already in this year.
Interviews beginning immediately
. This is a confirmed contract to 18 months. We can work
We provide referral bonuses as well.
We are looking for the below skillsets. By having one of these backgrounds, there are multiple positions you may fit. After speaking, I will send you job descriptions for your review before submittal.
I am a preferred vendor, and a top performing vendor at my client. Further, we have direct lines of contact with most of our managers and will be able to set up interviews asap.
What you need to know:
Industry: Top investment bank
Locations: Pennington NJ
Length: Contract to 18 months
# of openings: 1
Type: W2 – I can do h1 transfers and GC processing if necessary
Location - Hopewell. New Jersey.
This candidate will be responsible for design, test-driven development, and deployment of Cognitive Capture and OCR solutions using products like OpenText Magellan, Workfusion, etc.
Recent 2 year experience in Cognitive Capture solutions (e.g., OpenText Magellan, Workfusion) to systematically classify and extract data from various types of documents.
• Experience in configuring and using OCR products like Nuance and ABBYY for high volume server side document processing.
• 5 years of experience in J2EE technologies and framework like Spring, JDBC, JMS, SOAP/REST API, etc. for integration.
• Solid experience in Logging, Caching, Transaction Management, Multi-Threading/Concurrency, Performance Tuning, and Monitoring aspects of the applications.
• Solid design documentation skills using UML and integration using J2EE technologies.
• Understanding and usage of DevOps processes for the build and deployment.
• Good understanding of the document management standards, processes and technologies
• Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
• Proficient with MS Office suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• At least 1 year experience working in the Agile Team (preferably Scaled Agile).
• Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation
• Process oriented and detailed oriented
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to be accountable for meeting all deliverable dates for task assignments
• Knowledge of banking industry processes a plus
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Due to the nature of the position, Diversant can only consider direct applicants. Third party resumes will not be considered.
Diversant is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firms in the U.S. We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.
) is one of the largest African-American owned IT staffing firms in the U.S. We offer rewarding career opportunities with many of the nation’s leading corporations. Our experienced recruiters understand what hiring managers look for in a candidate and provide our applicants with the proper support and guidance along the entire application and interviewing process. We offer opportunities on a contingent, contract-to-hire, and direct hire basis. At DIVERSANT, we are committed to providing the highest level of service and satisfaction to our customers, consultants, and employees.
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DIVERSANT
complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
WORK OPPORTUNITY TAX CREDIT
Diversant LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program. ADP Tax Credits administers this program on our behalf. It is vital that you follow the steps listed below in order for the tax credits to be processed. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note participation in this program is voluntary and is a required part of the employment application process. Formal application steps should still be followed.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit Applicant Instructions
• Open https://tcs.adp.com/screen/index.html?cc=diversant
Note: To change the language on screen please select a language from the dropdown box
• Click on Continue to begin
• Please answer each question including electronically signing any applicable forms
• To complete the interview and save your work, please click eSign and Finish
• If applicable, upload any available supporting documents and click Continue
DIVERSANT is the largest African-American owned IT staffing and solutions firm in the U.S.* We are a fully-certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) provider, dedicated to the promotion of diversity in the supply chain and throughout the workplace. Equally important to us is our commitment to providing the highest level of service to all our clients, consultants, and partners. We believe that diversity in all its forms leads to greater opportunities for consultants and partners, and to more innovative solutions for clients.