The Customer Service/Dispatcher is responsible for handling questions, scheduling, delivery and routing issues with external customers and contracted drivers. Position involves heavy phone contact between external customers and contracted drivers. In addition the position is responsible for scanning, auditing PODS and data entry tasks.
• Providing assistance by telephone to customers and business partners concerning product deliveries, returns, and exchanges.
• Diagnosing assessing and resolving problems or issues timely within the established Level of Service.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Handling customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Communicating with customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
• Processing changes or cancellations to delivery orders.
• Assist in initiating orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.).
• Assist in monitoring progress of delivery routes throughout the U.S.
• Completing forms and determining necessary changes for service requested.
• Obtaining customer feedback information.
• Scanning of anti tip pods and verification that stamps are completed correctly
• Scanning of haul away pods and verification that stamps are completed correctly
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Bilingual English/ Spanish is desired.
Strong customer service skills; ability to diffuse client frustrations.
Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner.
Exceptional attention to detail oriented tasks.
Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
Proficiency of business computer applications is required: Internet, Web Based Applications, MS Office or other business software - Required.
Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures.
Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
Typing, ability to use personal computers and telephones.
Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Experience working with personal computers and business applications is required.
One year experience in a customer service-oriented is strongly desired.
Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
High school diploma or GED is required.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates are subject to criminal background and drug screenings.
Bck ~ Call Center background,Bck ~ Customer Service Background