Kforce has a client in the Boulder, Colorado (CO) area that is looking to add a Senior Java Developer to their technology team. The client is interested in people who are passionate and curious about technology.
Are you versed on the latest frameworks and technology? Do you crave a technical outlet for your thoughts and ideas? Do you dream of clean code and efficient teams? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
What you will be joining is a talented and energetic team who takes pride in code quality and pragmatic delivery. They leverage new technologies while not chasing the shiny penny. If you are curious, passionate and not afraid to learn something new, keep reading.
* 3-5 years of experience in advanced Java
* Experience in debugging and troubleshooting programming issues
* Experience working with business partners, technical partners, and consultants
* Solid understanding of Java, Spring, and Hibernate
* Focus on security; Must be capable of securing sensitive data
* Ability to deliver the final product, balancing quality and pragmatism
* Self-motivated to research and learn new technologies
* Enthusiastic to learn the business domain, our customer base and their needs
* Ability to produce and consume REST services
* Experience working on a dynamic and fast paced development team
* Passionate about best practices, code quality and code clarity
* Attention to detail and precision
* Ability to be flexible and work with a fast-paced team
* Ability to work collaboratively with UX developers and designers
* Outstanding interpersonal skills such as a commitment to company goals, integrity, and honesty
* Good understanding of Git, Git Flow and branching
* Familiarity with SOC-2 compliance and security best practices
* Data experience, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
* DevOps experience, including continuous integration, cloud hosting, Linux management
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.